If earning through stock market is on your mind then before taking any step further, you should first know whether you will be successful in this speculative profession or not. Stock market investments are just like gambling and the person who has joined may either become beggar or millionaire through the highly volatile activities involved with it.
You need sheer luck and appropriate timings to make windfall gains through such activities. There are certain planetary combinations as explained in astrology that helps a person to earn through speculation and stock market.
So, the natal chart of a native can very well predict whether the person will make gains through lottery, speculative activities and stock market. However, running profits and losses go hand in hand in this profession and one has to remain ready to take challenges of this highly volatile market with a brave heart!
Some people take up speculative, lottery, the stock market or similar activities without consulting an astrologer and wish to become a rich person overnight. Most of the investors end up losing their lifetime savings, valuables, land and properties etc.
There are chances of facing failure despite of having acquired full knowledge of the field. Sometimes, even people commit suicide after facing huge losses. So, it is very important to be comfortable with taking risks before entering the world of stock market. One should keep in mind that it is important to undergo fundamental studies about the market and should also do technical analysis of the market on a regular basis in order to succeed.
All these speculative activities come under Rahu in astrology. Commodity markets Speculations, stock markets and lotteries all are controlled by Rahu. Therefore, at the first impression it is a game of fate.
The share market entirely depends upon your speculation and intellectual skills, but ultimately, success follows your destiny if your bhagya sthaan i.e. the 9th house and it’s lord in the natal chart is making connections with 5th house or it’s lord which is a house of new opportunities and speculation then success is sure to follow in the trading of shares.
In fact, different planets placed in the different houses of the natal chart affect the activities related to the share trading business. A business may succeed or fail depending upon the strength of the planets, houses and their lords, their depositors, constellations and their associations with other planets. Now the question arises as what suggests whether a person should go for trading of shares or speculative activities or not?
The astrologer is in the best position to clear the picture after a careful analysis of your birth chart. If a combination required for the stock or share market is present in your astrological chart then you will certainly gain success in this profession so before starting the speculative business or in fact choosing it as a career, you should talk to astrologer and affirm the possibilities of entering the share market.
Important houses for Stock Market in a Horoscope
1st House or Ascendant:
It is you yourself. All your initiatives and endeavors are judged from this house.
2nd house signifies wealth and family of the native. It shows the quantum of wealth a person may possess.
This is the prime house of intuitions and all speculative activities including share market, stock trading, dealing in foreign currency etc. Therefore, if this house is strong or the house lord is in exaltation or is well placed in the natal chart, and also makes a relation with 2nd or 11th lord then the person is sure to earn money through the share market.
8th house signifies sudden gain so it becomes an important house as we make sudden gains or losses in the stock market too.
The ninth house of the chart is a house of luck or bhagya. If your house of fortune is strong and its lord is well placed, it strengthens your luck to make huge gains. If the 9th lord is further associated with the other houses of wealth and gains then it even become stronger to help the native to make huge gains through stock market. It must have an association with the fifth house or its lord without any malefic influence. It indicates the definite success in the share or stock market.
This is a house of karmas or profession in an individual’s birth chart. The astrologer makes predictions about the career of a person based on the position of the tenth house and its lord in his natal and other related charts. Some lucky folks are born with a strong 10th house which facilitates them to get impressive position in life and high status in their lives and of course profession.
The 11th house depicts gains, desires and income from different sources. The planets and houses that are important for stock trading if connected to the 11th house in the native horoscope, it makes a great combination to earn through the share market.
Jupiter:The planet Jupiter signifies fortune, well being, success and wealth.
Moon: The planet Moon signifies the mind of a person. It is also important for intuitiveness and speculating things in a fast manner. This also signifies public and in share market it is the money of public that is involved. A strong moon facilitates huge gains through stock market.
Mercury:The planet Mercury signifies intelligence, finance and calculations; strong mercury is required to make gains through speculations.
Rahu: The planet Rahu as has already mentioned signifies suddenness and brings sudden gains or losses in life.
Planetary Combinations to attain success in Share Market
- If there is a connection between the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 10th and 11th lords, the native may choose dealings in share or stock market as his career.
- If the lords of the 2nd, 5th, 9th and 11th houses are strong or exalted, and no malefic planet is associated with them then it is an indication of success in the share market.
- If the lord of the 5th house is placed in the 2nd house and the 10th lord is positioned in the 11th or 5th house, the native may make decent earnings through share market.
- If there is an exchange or Parivartan Yoga between the 2nd and 11th lords then also the native will be successful in the share market.
- If Jupiter, the karaka of wealth is placed in the ascendant and have an aspect of any of the 2nd, 5th, and 9th lords then it is certain to succeed in the share /stock market.
- If Rahu and Jupiter are so placed that they remain in quadrant or trine to each other then also the native will invest in the share market. Even if the lords of the quadrant or trine conjoin these two planets, there is a good possibility of earning through speculations.
- Lords of 5th, 9th &11th houses if placed in quadrant or trine and have associations of benefic planets, then also the person will succeed in the stock market
- Presence of “Chandra Mangal Yoga” (Moon-Mars conjunction) in a natal chart and placement of Jupiter, Rahu or Mercury in the 11th house, ensures a person to earn money through share market.
- If Moon is placed in the 8th house of your chart you will earn and simultaneously lose money in speculative activities that makes him susceptible to stay long in this profession.
- If there is a conjunction of 5th and 4th house lords and it takes place in quadrant or trine or anywhere else also but then it should be aspected by the 9th lord. In that case, the person will earn through investments in the share market. There should not be any malefic association too.
Inauspicious Combinations for Share or Stock Market
- The 8th lord combines the 2nd, 5th, 10th house lords or is placed in these houses. This combination inspires the person to invest money in share market but he faces losses at the end.
- If Moon has heavy afflictions then also the native should not think to invest in the share market.
- If the planets Mars or Jupiter are weak or debilitated in the natal chart or Navansh or d9 chart, the native will make losses in trading of shares.
- If the 5th, 9th, or 11th lords are placed in trik houses i.e. the 12th, 6th, or 8th houses, it is an indication of loosing through share trading. Such a person will definitely invest in the share market but will stop the same after making losses.
- Any association between the houses of speculation and trik lords is detrimental to the success in share trading.
- If 5th, 9th, 11th or 2nd lords are retrograde, debilitated or placed in dusthana or have malefic aspects then there is a possibility of loss in share market.
- If 5th and 11th house fall in the Rahu- Ketu axis then the person should not feel carried away by the emotions as there are chances of making huge gains but at the same time of losing as well.
Want Instant Solutions For Your Problems? Ask a Question Now
When should one invest in Stock Market?
- If the native is undergoing the dasha or antardasha of the 5th, 9th, 11th, 10th lords, the native may invest in stock markets. Of course if the yogas as mentioned above permit him to do so.
- The double transit of Shani and Guru in the 2nd, 5th, 9th, 10th and eleventh houses make investments profitable.
- Sometimes 8th lord and the residing planets give sudden gains, so should be analyzed carefully before investing in the share market.
The stock market is a short and fast way of earning money but also involves huge risks. Astrology and extensive knowledge of the related activities may help people associated with the stock market to avoid uncertainties.