How can something be still better than this offer………… So lets explore………….. Most of us are aware of what Chakras are and how do they work. In Vedic tradition there are seven major chakras which most of the energy schools also start with. However as we dive deep we know this is just one level of truth and there are several other chakras present in our energy body, some are major and some are minor.
However we will go along the traditional 7 chakra system. There is one revelation. Health and Well being cannot be ensured only through physical healing. Although subjects come for physical or emotional healing most of the time the issue is due to blocked chakras.
The various forms of Yoga, Energy Healing and even exercises help in cleansing the aura and chakras as you all understand Chakras are like rotating energy vortex that spin in both directions taking in fresh prana and expelling used up prana.
If we can become aware of how and where these Chakras are restricted we can work on them to release the blockages there by living to our fullest potential in body, mind and spirit. What are the blockages of each chakra and the emotional and physiological impact and how we can gradually open and release these blockages. Once these blockages are cleared, our energy is freed.
We start to feel more harmonious, more at one with ourselves. Our lives begin to flow — or we begin to flow more in our lives, regardless of the exterior circumstances. Chakras are psychic centers that lie along the axis of the spine as consciousness potentials. The chakras are not materially real and are to be understood as situated, not in the gross body, but in the subtle or etheric body. Repositories of psychic energies, they govern the whole condition of being.
Opening of Chakras in itself is a beautiful experience. Do it Yourself Exercise to Check the Blockage of the Chakras: Take a notebook write down all the seven Chakras, breathe deeply preferably do a belly breathing like the babies (put your hand on the navel inhale ;deflate your tummy, exhale inflate your tummy) do it for 7 times-----
1) Root Chakra (Muladhara) Take your attention to the base of your spine that is your Root Chakra (Muladhara) now introspect based on the chart and write down what ever you think is holding you back from materialistic growth. General lack of physical energy and vitality, stuck in unrewarding career, believe that money creates security, any physical fears, write it down.
2) Sacral Chakra (Swadisthana) Move your attention here now. This is the chakra for sexuality, desires,creativity and intimacy. Take your attention on this chakra which lies somewhere near the pubic area now introspect, do you have un fulfilling relationships,, disturbed bedroom life, intimacy issue, poor physical self image, Write down your feelings while you focus or meditate on this Chakra.
3) Manipur Chakra or the Solar Plexus Now concentrate here, this center lies in between the last rib and is a house for lower emotions (pride, courage, guilt, shame, low self esteem) take your attention to this center and ask questions do you feel embarrassed by what people think about you? Struggle with self esteem issues, see yourself as powerless, feel like a victim always, stomach pains / anxieties/ in digestion. write it down..
4) Heart Chakra (Anahata) Shift attention to Heart Chakra , located on the center of the chest and also controls the functions of the physical heart. The heart is the doorway to love towards others and love for the divine. It is a center for higher emotions (Love, gratitude, appreciation, compassion). Are you guarded, closed , rarely open up, relationship with distrust and anger, heart disorders , chest pain, asthama, allergies, circulation problems. write down your observations.
5) Vishuddhi or the Throat Chakra This energy center lies in the center of the throat and deals with the qualities of self expression, speaking the truth, integrity and physically energizes the thyroid gland, neck, sinus, jaw gums and teeth. Are you scared to speak up and voice your opinion, settle with others opinion, Tagged the quite one in professional / social circle, sore throats, swollen glands, sinus, throat, mouth, teeth, gums, disorders. Silently introspect do you feel a blockage in this center and write down your thoughts.
6) Third Eye Chakra or the Ajna This chakra is connected to the intuitive power, a sense of direction and purpose of life. Are you indecisive, un confident, uncommitted, feel lost, no sense of purpose in life, active imagination with no analytical mode, headaches, tension between the brows. Now take your attention to this Chakra and introspect of any blockages and note down your observations.
7) Sahasrara or the Crown Chakra This Chakra is clairvoyantly seen as a1000 petalled lotus and hence the name as Sahasrara (1000) this chakra is located at the top of the head and ears with your connection with divine (source, god, your own higher self or soul) what ever you may call it. Physically this controls the central nervous system and the deep brain functions. Are you disconnected with Higher power, feeling of loneliness, insignificance, stuck in unrewarding / unfulfilling career, feeling void, migraine and tension in the head. Just introspect. Write down your observations. Now sit with this list and internalize for your own self which chakras you think are weak.
You can do this introspection during your meditation. Every person becomes responsible for their own mental and emotional well being so that they can live their life for a higher purpose and add to the expansion of humanity. For a person to grow and evolve fully it is very important to ensure that the Chakras are cleared up, as chakras cannot be seen we will have to analyze our own behavioral and emotional characteristics. As each Chakra has its virtue or quality we can introspect and see where are we limited? Now use MUDRAS to Tune Chakras Mudra is an ancient Sanskrit term meaning, "gesture." We use mudras in yoga to cultivate a greater sense of awareness to certain energetic fields within the subtle body.
In other words, we can use them to help us meditate and open up our chakras. And there are literally hundreds of mudras — each with its own unique symbolism and placement of palms and fingertips. Many of us are already accustomed to Anjali Mudra (aka "Namaste"), where the hands are positioned in a prayer in front of the heart. This mudra is used in the beginning of most yoga classes to invoke spirit and intention, or at the end to seal the practice. There's also the common Gyan Mudra — the placement of index fingertips to thumbs — used in many meditation practices. Human body is full of eternal gimmicks.
Imbalance of the five elements air, water, fire, space and earth disrupts the immunity system and causes disease. Deficiencies in any of these elements can be made up by connecting one part of the body with another in a particular manner through Mudras.
The body has its own resources to keep itself fit and tight, at the same time it has its own resources to repair the damages done by unwanted ailments. As our body is made up of five elements--- Thumb represents --FIRE , Index Finger—AIR, Middle Finger-- ETHER , Ring Finger—EARTH, Little Finger-- WATER. Different areas of the hands can also be stimulated to help tune the body to the above Pancha Tatvas and clear blockages. Mudras with Chakra meditation are simple hand positions that open and activate the energy channels to the main wheels. While there are many different Mudra Chakras which all offer amazing health benefits through Chakra stimulation, it can take quite a long time to learn them all. Instead, I recommend focusing on the following which are the easiest positions to learn and are perfectly geared towards the specific Chakras.
These positions can be done anywhere from sitting on the couch to standing in line at the grocery store. Try to hold each Mudra Chakra position for at least five minutes.
1) ROOT CHAKRA- Pran Mudra How to do it: Make a “peace” sign with your hand then bring your index and middle finger together. Hold this position.
2) SACRAL CHAKRA- Dhyani Mudra How to do it: Rest your hands in your lap one on top of another, palms facing up. Touch the tips of your thumbs gently together. Hold position.
3) SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA- Hakini Mudra How to do it: Put your fingertips together making a tent position with your hands, fingertips pointing away from your body. Cross your thumbs, left thumb over right thumb. Hold this position.
4) HEART CHAKRA - Gyan Mudra How to do it: Make an “OK” sign with both hands. With your left hand, touch the base of your sternum with the tips of your index finger and thumb, being sure to keep your hands in the “OK” position. Rest your right hand on your lap, still in the “OK” position. Hold.
5) THROAT CHAKRA - Gyan Mudra How to do it: Make an “OK” sign with both hands and rest them in your lap. Hold.Granthita Mudra or Knot Mudra opens the knot in the throat center. It activates the Vishuddhi Chakra (throat chakra), opens the vocal cord passage thereby making speech clear and sweet, balances the Thyroid gland, and induces self healing.
6) THIRD EYE CHAKRA - Kalesvara Mudra How to do it: Put the first and second knuckles of each finger together. Reach your thumbs down and press the pads together forming a heart with your two hands. Straighten your middle fingers and touch the tips together, pointing away from your body. Hold this position.
7) CROWN CHAKRA - Akasha This is the seventh and most spiritual chakra. It encircles a being’s wisdom and being one with the universe. Sit cross-legged and lay your hand before your stomach. Let the little fingers point up and away from you, touching at their tops, and cross the rest of the fingers with the left thumb underneath the right.
WARNING: don’t use this meditation for the Crown Chakra if your Root Chakra is not strong or open. Before dealing with this last chakra, you need a strong “foundation” first, which the Root exercises will present to you. Perform the mudras in a comfortable seated position for 1-5 minutes each. If you're only focusing on one mudra at a time, extend the time frame as long as you would for your regular meditation practice. A good alterative complement and not a substitute for medication.
MUDRAS stimulate the specific parts of the body guiding energy flow and reflexes to the brain. Channeling energy directly through the appropriate psychic channel in the arms and through the body. Using Mudras with Chakra clearing / opening and automatically energizing have a holistic affect causing improvement in efficiency of mind, body and soul for health and spiritual development. This list of mudras is not exhaustive as there are many many mudras. What i have selected is a list of the simplest most effective mudras for the described purposes. All that is required to understand is that persistent use of mudras in your Chakra meditation will enhance your practice and clear your psychic channels bringing forth a whole new world of spiritual and psychic consciousness.
Mudra - Chakra technology is a free cost technology in which one has to shell out nothing from ones pocket. But Mudra technology even though free of cost is a incomprehensive technology introduced in your life. Mudra technology is an adherent route to lead a very happy and contented life. It is always said that prevention is better than cure hence it is always better to learn follow, adopt Mudra technology when you are fit & healthy so as to avoid following prey to some ailment, than to learn Mudra to cure some ailment.
TESTED TO BE HIGHLY EFFECTIVE, FAST AND EASY TO USE TOOL………….