I n this article we are compiling some of the combinations that lead to such break ups, multiple marriages, for the good of learners and as a ready reckoners. we shall observe some combinations effecting marriage with few examples .
1. 7th house/lord falling in dual signs indicates two marriages.
2. Lord of 7th house occupying a sign of debilitation or in retrograde or a malefic joining the 7th house will cause two marriages, without benefic aspect.
3. 7th lord in a dual sign and in conjunction with Venus in birth and Navamsha chart indicates two marriages.
4. Rahu placed in 7th house without benefic aspect and with malefic aspect increases the possibility of remarriage.
5. Malefic aspect on 2nd and 7th house/lord indicates multiple marriages.
6. Lords of 7th and 11th house if in conjunction/aspecting /quadrant /trine with each other indicates more than two marriages.
7. Lord of 7th house placed in 4th house or lord of 9th house placed in 7th house indicates second marriage.
8. Mars in 7th house and Saturn/Rahu in 8th house without having any benefic aspect represents second marriage.
9. Lord of 7th house placed in 6th/8th/12th house and malefic planet like Saturn/Mars /Rahu occupying 7th house and a weak Venus conjoined with a natural benefic planet indicates possibility for second marriage .
10. Mars and Venus placed in 7th house and lord of 7th house placed in 8th house and Saturn posited in 12th house indicates multiple marriages.
11. Retrograde Jupiter and Mars in the 7th and one planet is debilitated.
12. Venus, Saturn, Moon and Mars in 7th house is responsible for multiple marriages.
13. Saturn and Rahu placed in 7th house without having any benefic aspect indicate remarriage.
14. 7th lord in the 11th from the Ascendant.
1. Venus occupies a sign of debilitation and aspected / conjoined by malefics either in rashi chart or in Navamsha chart indicates two marriages.
2. Venus and lord of 7th House falling in dual or common signs in birthchart/ navamsha chart indicates two spouses.
3. Venus in the 7th in a moveable sign in birth chart or in navmansha chart.
4. Venus falling in even sign and its dispositor in exaltation indicates remarriage.
5. Venus in Cancer and Moon in the 7th indicates remarriage.
6. 2nd and 7th house heavily afflicted by malefic planet/s and Mars placed in 7th house and Saturn placed in 8th house indicates possibility of two marriages.
7. Lord of 6th/8th house placed in 7th house/ascendant and heavily influenced by malefic/s indicates severe sickness or death of first wife.
8. Saturn and Mercury conjunction in 7th house and two or more planets placed in 11th house indicate two marriages.
9. Lord of ascendant placed in 8th house and Saturn posited in 12th house indicates multiple marriage.
10. Lord of ascendant placed in 8th house and 2nd and 7th house/lords are in affliction indicates more than one marriage.
11. Lords of 2nd and 12th house conjoined in 3rd house and aspected by Jupiter/lord of 9th house, the native will have many spouses.
12. 7th and 8th house occupied by malefic planet/s having bad aspects and Mars placed in 12th house increases the opportunity for second marriage.
13. In female horoscope if Saturn is occupying 7th house, Sun is placed in trine and Jupiter conjunct /aspect Moon in 12th house and 4th and 12th house are in heavy affliction indicate chances of remarriage.
14. 11th lord in the 7th and aspected by the 2nd lord; 9th lord posited in the 12th.
15. 12th lord in the 7th house makes the married life unhappy and ends up in separation and re-marriage.
16. 9th and 12th lords occupying the 5th in retrogression and aspecting the 7th lord.
17. The weak Moon in the 7th or the 12th.
18. Venus and Saturn with lords of the 5th and the 8th in the 7th. Many authors are of the opinion that from the 9th house in a horoscope indicates/denotes second marriage, with the logic being that 9th is 3rd (denoting younger sibling) from 7th. In earlier days, in joint families, if a wife passes away, her unmarried sibling would become the automatic choice or is married off.
Now a days, society is changing, and people are evolving out of their traditional thought process, and with girls getting exposed to education and knowledge, are slowly coming out of such compulsions. Today’s Life style and facilities in the society etc. no more need to burden the sibling of the died wife to take up such a responsibility. So learned astrologers considered 9th house an important element in second marriage decision making and prospects. But with social changes modern astrologers require to look more farther than the 9th house on the second marriage related matters.
On timing related to second marriage, it is said Second marriage takes place during the Mahadasha /Antardasha of lord of 3rd/9th house or planet/s related to 3rd/9th house/ lord, along with benefic aspects on 2nd and 9th houses in the rashi chart. Some Examples on Breakups on marriage are analysed here with .
Example 1 : Female chart Observations: In Lagna Chart, we observe 6th Lord Sun in 7th House, 12th Lord Saturn in 7th House, 7th Lord in 8th House. Ketu’s 9th aspect on 9th house. .Jupiter is also in 7th house, but almost at 26 degrees, almost weak for this horoscope, the 6-8-12 connection with 7th house has spoilt the marriage. In Navamsa Chart, we find Mars in 2nd house aspected by Jupiter, making Mars more stronger. Venus the 8th Lord in debilitated state in 7th house, making things worse. Saturn aspecting the 7th Lord, Mars aspecting the 8th House. Planetary positons in Navamsa donot provide any reprieve. With all planetary combinations placed, such the marriage could not sustain and separated during the Sa MD/ Me AD .
Example 2 : Female Chart Observations: In Rashi Chart, 6th Lord Saturn ( Retro ) in Lagna aspecting 7th house, 8th Lord Mars in Lagna aspecting 7th house & also aspecting its own 8th house making it more malefic . In Navamsha chart, 12th Lord Saturn aspecting the 7th house and 2nd Lord Mars in Lagna aspecting the 7th house. 2nd and 8th house in Rahu-Ketu axis, Ketu in 8th house. In a nutshell, 7th house in both the charts is severely afflicted thereby caused the break in the marriage
Example 3 : Female Chart Observations: In the Rashi Chart, Mars in lagna aspecting Venus & Sun in the 4th house, 7th house & 8th House. Rahu aspecting the 7th House. We also note some help is coming from the 5th aspect of Jupiter from 12 th house on 4th house . Not withstanding marriage broke up. In Navamsha Chart, Saturn aspecting the 7th house, Rahu aspecting the 8th house. On observing Trimshamsa for this chart, lagna lord is in 6th house in exaltation with Jupiter in own house, under aspect of Mars. 7th house under aspect from Rahu and Ketu. Saturn in 2nd House, Sun in 8th house, confirms the actual situation of break in the marriage. In this example 3, more study is needed. Spouse's horoscope is not available for study. We would have got more insights from that . In lagna Chart, 7th house is aspected by Mars from Lagna, aspected by Saturn from 10th house. 7th Lord Mercury under Papakartari Yoga placed in 10th, hemmed between Sun in 12th house and Saturn in 10th house .
Rahu is in 8th house. In Navamsha Chart, Rahu in 8th house along with Mercury, 8th lord Saturn in Debilitation. This is another example of break up. The native is now planning for remarriage. We have got some insights of planets and positions with some examples, which are trouble creators in the marriage of natives. We shall extend our study in future to the spouse’s horoscope as well to more clearly assess the native’s disposition on marriage. From the Horoscope, astrologer can predict the situation of breakups in marriage and advice appropriate precautions and remedies .