Result of conjunction of Sun with other planets:
1. Sun and Moon is combination of mind and soul and makes the horoscope more powerful. This yields more material wealth to the native. When the combination is formed in Lagna, it makes the kundli three times stronger as lagna chart, Sun chart, and Moon chart are same in this case. As its result, yogas produced in this kundli become more promising and yield miraculous results in benefic Dasha and transit.
As seen in the horoscope number- 1 of world famous industrialist Dhirubhai Ambani, the 9th lord Sun and 8th lord Moon are in conjunction in lagna which makes the kundli three times stronger and that is why he benefitted from the Laxmi yogas in his chart. This combination in other houses makes a person fickle minded as Moon becomes weak.
Note- In Libra sign – Sun is debilitated so moon doesn’t loose strength.
2. Sun + Mars – Although this conjunction of two fiery planets gives power of endurance yet it also makes one hasty, impulsive and short tempered. It also gives success in medical profession. This combination gives strength to the Mars. Sun is the ‘Atma’(soul) and Mars is the ‘Bala’(power) of the Kalpurusha. So, it yields ‘Atmic Bala’ and equips the person with a deep aspiration of development of soul. This combination in Lagna makes a person an able surgeon as this combination gives mental strength to the native.
In horoscope number- 2 this combination of Sun and Mars in leo ascendant gets strengthened as Jupiter is also in Lagna only. Because of this auspicious combination his 4th and 9th houses are also getting power. He is an able doctor in armed forces. Sun gives administrative ability and that is why he is an able administrative medical officer. Sun, Mars combination in 10th house gives dictatorial attitude towards subordinates and opposition.
3. Sun + Mercury- This combination is known as Buddha Aditya Yoga which yields intelligence and scientific bent of mind. Sun and Mercury gives high power and capacity for concentration. In horoscope number- 3 because of this combination the native became wellknown doctor and got success and prosperity.
In Lagna, Mercury is occupying its own sign Virgo and is in conjuction with Sun thus forming Budha Aditya Yoga and Bhadra Yoga which is known to yield literary talent and oratorical ability. She is a very soft spoken and generous lady.
In 10th house, it forms raja yoga and gives wealth and honour.
4. Sun + Jupiter- This combination of Jeeva(Jupiter) and Atma(Sun) is known as Jeevatma yoga which makes the person sincere, wealthy and devoted to duty as it gives great mental equilibrium, honor, reputation and good fortune. Jupiter is the planet of abundance. The Sun is the creator of life and makes the person multifaceted. In the horoscope number- 4 because of combination of Jupiter and Sun in 4th house, the native was a bright scholar, chess champion, swimming champion and cricketer in his school career and is under training of commercial pilot in Australia.
5. Sun + Venus- The combination of these two planets makes the native affectionate, polite, successful, popular, fortunate and warm hearted. It brings success through opposite sex. This is considered an auspicious combination for the acquisition of vehicles and property. It equips the native with artistic talent too. The native of horoscope number- 5 has pleasing personality and has natural inclination towards studying astrology. 8th house stands for occult power and because of that the combination of 8th lord, 5th lord and 10th lord in 2nd house is proving beneficial for this native.
6. Sun + Saturn- This combination gives “Bala”(power) to Saturn as in Hindu Mythology it is believed that Saturn is Sun’s son therefore it gets strength when it is in conjunction with its father.
This combination gives negative results to the houses it aspects. This causes disagreements with seniors, clashes with elders. Sun+Sat denotes sudden fall from power.
It indicates less happiness from father. This combination can create health problems too. In horoscope number- 6 Saturn being the Yogkaraka forms Raj Yoga and gives materialistic gain to the native. But native’s father expired, when she was 10 year old only. Because Sun + Saturn are badly afflicted by Mars and Rahu and in this way 9th house also gets afflicted. Jupiter the karaka of elder brother is also debilitated. Elder brother expired 4 years ago. So this combination yielded materialism but no mental peace at all.
Combination of Moon with other planets
It will give positive results when the moon is strong or (Paksha bali)
7. Moon + Mars - This combination makes the native bold, over active, courageous, short tempered, adamant, ambitious, and a person having tendency to fight.
In horoscope number- 7 because of this combination in 9th house, the native is very ambitious and also won many competitions.
8. Moon + Mercury - Combination of two planets makes one good at poetry and arts. The native has sharp intellect and versatile personality. The native of horoscope number- 8 is very generous, helpful, skilled in mathematics and running his business successfully.
Note : If afflicted makes hypersensitive, erratic, scornful.
9. Moon + Jupiter- This combination is known as Gaj kesari yoga. It makes the native intelligent, optimistic, lucky, fortunate, warm hearted and broad minded. No knowledge is complete without imagination, Jupiter is the karaka planet of knowledge and Moon is that of imagination therefore, Jupiter Moon combination is very important. In the horoscope number- 9 of Abhishek Bachchan, Gaj kesari yoga is eradicating the Arishtas(misfortunes) of his horoscope.
10. Moon + Venus - This is the combination in which Venus gets ‘Bala’ with Moon. Venus gives love, beauty and Moon makes it complete. Venus Moon combination makes one very strong in art of love and develops inclination towards music and art. It makes one fair and cool minded.
In the horoscope number-10 of Miss World Aishwarya Rai, this combination in the 12th house activates her Venus fully. This combination in 12th house makes her a perfect venusian because of which she succeeded in enjoying a very glamorous life.
11. Moon + Saturn - This sambandha disciplines the mind and gives powerful concentration, bright school career and good manners. This makes the native hard working, perfectionist but gives little happiness from mother and causes loss of money, affects the health of mother and gives the diseases of chest. In the horoscope number-11 Moon and Saturn are in 4th house where Moon gets the full strength and Saturn is the lord of 11th and 12th house. This native experienced all results of Saturn Moon conjunction. His mother had little health problems only because Pakshabali Moon is Yogakaraka for Pisces ascendant and is also having hundred percent directional strength.
12. Mars + Mercury - This combination makes the person eccentric, mentally alert, sharp minded, argumentative, hardworking and intelligent. In 10th house this combination is auspicious for scientist. This combination gives ability to investigate. It makes a person good in mathematics.
In the horoscope number- 12 the combination Mars and Mercury in 6th house proved beneficial to complete her Maths( Hons.) successfully.
13. Mars + Jupiter - This combination gives the strength to Jupiter. It makes the person good actor, deep thinker, action oriented, well versed in Vedas, shastras and philosophy. In the horoscope number- 13, because of this combination of Jupiter and Mars the native is dictatorial by nature. He is a versatile personality and too good in management and administration.
14. Mars + Venus - It makes the native versatile, passionate in love, sensuous with powerful libido, warm and affectionate, impatient and attractive.
In lagna one exercises authority without harshness, the native is tough and firm but with pleasing manners.
The native of horoscope number 14 is full of life, who enjoys the life fully, has artistic bent of mind. She is a fashion designer.
15. Mars + Saturn - This conjunction gives Bala to Mars. The Saturn gives stability, maturity and balance, Mars makes us impulsive therefore because of this combination the native becomes more balanced in his actions as he develops a tendency to think and plan shrewdly before taking any action.
The native of horoscope number- 15 experienced above mentioned results.
Note : This combination is not bad in 1, 2, 5, 9, 10 house and if strong or gets aspect of Jupiter it raises the native to dizzy heights.
16. Venus + Mercury - Mercury gets the strength with Venus. Which gives good health and sound mind. In lagna this gives immense wealth, name and fame.
In female chart this combination in lagna gives beauty and popularity. This combination gives fondness for dance and music. In the horoscope number- 16 this combination in lagna makes the native very handsome and affectionate. Native is very intelligent and always topped in his school. He is doing engineering from IIT Kanpur.
17. Mercury + Saturn - This combination makes the native pessimist, cheat, disobedient, nervous, gives inferiority complex if badly placed or afflicted.
In lagna, 9th and 10th house this combination is good for communication skills maturity of mind, wealth and good wife.
This combination in the 7th house of female chart gives impotent husband as both the planets are eunuch planets.
The native of horoscope number- 17 is balanced, mature and intelligent but affliction of 7th lord delayed the marriage. This combination makes the native overcautious and suspicious.
18. Jupiter + Venus -This combination gives physical and internal beauty. This makes a person intelligent and completes his job with full concentration. The native succeeds in leading decent life because of his being knowledgeable.
The native of horoscope number- 18 is very beautiful with religious bent of mind and has strong liking for fashionable and artistic things. This native is very fortunate as this combination of benefic planet is there in house of destiny.
19. Jupiter + Saturn - The combination of Jupiter and Saturn gives religious inclination, obesity and artistic bent of mind. This combination is auspicious to get the ability of planning, patience and success in business. It makes the native rich, wealthy, honorable and powerful in society.
The horoscope number- 19 of Ghansham Dass Birla, the world famous industrialist is beautiful example of this combination.
20. Venus + Saturn - This combination makes the native successful in every aspect of life. This gives popularity, good health and interest in travelling. This combination makes native’s married life full of trials and tribulations. In females chart this gives strength to Venus.
The native of horoscope number- 20 experienced all above mentioned results.
All these planetary combinations yield very auspicious results when they are formed in the Kendra, Trikona, or 11th house. In the horoscope, when two planets are combined in one house, the result of their conjunction is experienced during their major and sub periods, and during the periods of lords of their Navamsa signs in which they are posited.