Vastu shastra is an ancient science which helps one to get the natural benefits freely offered by the five basic elements of the universe in which we all live. These basic elements are SKY, EARTH, FIRE, WIND and WATER. Vastu shastra can be applied by keeping in harmony with these basic five elements of nature.
One sometimes feels that in spite of having all the required resources for achieving success in the work field, one is not getting the desired and deserved result and it would not be a surprise to oneself that it could be due to the fact that either one’s office ,factory is not planned according to the science of vastushastra.
Similarly, one might feel that there is lack of peace, harmony, concentration in the studies and the grades in the examination are not as per the effots taken for the same. To curb the above mentioned problem, we feel to modify the place, direction of study, and the important things attached to get the desired results.
We sincerely hope that vastu shastra will rectify all these problems and worries and bring joy and happiness in one’s career and will enable to provide as a good science that enhances energy in the concerned profession.
Vastu advice for the Study room
Study room is a place where one sits peacefully to concentrate on studies. This room should be located at proper place and direction followed by vastu principles. The vibration in this room creates unseen noise making it unpleasing and if the directions of books, table are placed accordingly, this room will always give you peace and knowledge.
• The study room should be in the Northeast / East or West side of the house.
• Students must face East/North while studying.
• A beam should never run above your head while studying.
• The study room should be well lit and one should not face a blank wall or a window while studying.
• One should prefer not to have the toilets in the study room, however bathrooms are fine.
• The book rack should be made on the Southern or the Western wall.
• The book shelf should never be planned above the study table.
• The shape of the study table should either be square or rectangle.
• The size of the study table should not be too big or too small. The proportion of the length & width should not exceed more than 1:2.
• The study room should have images of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Saraswati.
• The study table should not stick to the wall .It should be at least 3-4 inches away from it.
• If the learner makes use of the Table lamp then the lamp should be kept in the Southeast corner of the desk.
• A pyramid can be kept near study table as it balances the energy and increases the remembering power.
• A pendulum watch should be put on the North wall of the room.
• The windows should be larger on the eastern side and smaller on the western side of the room.
• Use light/neutral colour scheme for better learning power.
• It is preferred to have the Study Room on the West side of the house.
Study table for children should be placed in such a way so that while sitting down to study or to do work you should be facing North or East.
Books / bookracks should be placed in the east and the north direction or in the west, they should not be placed in the North - west or the south - west corner of the room.
Numerological remedies to choose the best career options for you.
Numbers play a vital and magical role to assist for the same in choosing the appropriate and suitable career option for complete success in one’s life.
• Number 1: Persons having their date-of-birth – 1,10,19,& 28.
Electricity, Surgery, Ambassadors of the country, Science, and the services related to Investigation, Gems and Jewelry etc.
• Number 2: Persons having their birth dates – 2, 11, 20, and 29.
Bargaining, Negotiations, Hotel management, Journalism, Travel agency, Land –related jobs and business, Silver products, Dairy, Agriculture and Animal Husbandry etc.
• Number 3: Persons born on dates – 3, 12,21,30
Education field, Service providers, Advocates, Police and related services Banks, Advertisement agencies.
• Number 4: Persons born on dates- 4, 13,22,and 31
Railways, Mines, Steno or Personal Assistant to the big boss, Lecturer, Aviation,Engineer, Vastushastra specialist, Astrologer, Magical sciences, Archoelogy,Etc.
• Number 5: Persons born on dated -5,14,23
Telegrapher, Insurance fields, Writer, Publisher, Transport , Politics and the related field, International businesses, etc.
• Number 6: Persons who are born on dated- 6, 15, 24
Treasury, Architecture, fields related with any type of arts, Eatables, Catering business, as a poet, as a writer, Acting, Drama, Drawing, Fine Arts, Modern Arts, Sculpture etc.
• Number 7: Persons having their date-of-birth -7, 16, 25. Film industry, Air-related business, Dairy farming, Driving Schools, Medical and surgical –related business, CBI services, Body-building fields, any sort of business relating to Rubber etc.
• Number 8: Persons born on dated -8, 17, 26
Electrical , Computer Engineer, Well-renowned player, Municipality services, Broker, Gardening and related suppliers, business concerning Coal, Iron, Land, Mines, Etc.
• Number 9: Persons having their birth dates- 9, 18,27.
Defence, Chemist, Machinery works, Fire brigade services, Advocacy, and Spiritual sciences etc.