We know that the entire universe is made of energy
and our home is also composed of endless energy fields. Space clearing with feng shui helps let go of any low and negative energy residues and brightens your home for better things to come. The best feng shui tip for a New Year is to have your home reflect your dreams and wishes, to have your home be ready to receive all you want in the new year. In practical terms, good feng shui for the new year means a clean home, a clutter-free home (including clutter-free closets!). This adds a sense of empowerment and excitement to the process of welcoming a new year with feng shui, don’t you think?
Do a self-reflection analysis and see how you can enhance each of the nine areas of your life to improve your emotional, mental and spiritual status for living in harmony and balance.
1. Job/Career Set yourself a goal
Visualize your next step. Constantly look forward to something better in life. Choose to do what you can do well and do well whatever you do.
“Every job is a self portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence”.
Place a water feature or a picture of flowing river in the North sector of your home. It is especially beneficial for the person missing number 1 in his/her date of birth for better cash flow.
Make a resolution to be compassionate and loving towards everyone to gain love, respect and admiration from others.
“Give the best you have and the best will come back to you”.
Hang a pair of crystal balls or place a pair of mandarin ducks or ceramic pots in the Southwest sector of your building/bedroom. It is vital for those not having number 2 in his/her date of birth for improving love, romance and marriage prospects.
3. Family Growth
Always respect your elders since their blessings play a significant role in clearing the obstacles in your future/family growth. It has an unfailing effect upon your children in shaping their attitude.
“As you sow, so shall you reap”.
Hang a beautiful picture of sunrise in wooden frame in the east sector of your home for growth and a family portrait in metallic frame in West zone for strengthening mutual bond in the family. It is very useful for the persons who do not have number 3 in their date of birth.
Think big. Aim high and remove limiting barriers to your capacity of getting what you want in life. Life responds to your outlook and showers fortunate blessings accordingly.
“Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”.
Place a healthy money plant or a small bamboo plant by the window or a picture of greenery in a wooden frame in the southeast sector of your home. It is very important for the persons missing number 4 in their date of birth to give better concentration/control to their thoughts.
Good health is your real wealth. Examine your input in terms of what you eat, drink and breathe. Make a resolution to incorporate healthy eating, moderate drinking, no smoking and regular exercising in your life style.
Hang a colorful landscape in the central part of your home and keep the space light & tidy. It is essential for those persons who do not have number 5 in their date of birth for strength & stability.
6. Helpful Friends
Resolve to be a helpful friend. “You shall pass through this world but once. If therefore, there be any kindness you can show, or any good thing you can do, do it now for you shall not pass this way again”.
Place the picture of mentors, telephone book or hang 6 numbers golden metal windchime or display your awards & certificates in metal frame in Northwest sector of your home. It is extremely relevant for those not having number 6 in their date of birth to attract helpful people in life.
Decide to be more creative in everything you do. Be it cooking, sewing, writing, speaking, music, photography or anything you love doing. Love your children. They are your creations.
‘Every artist was once an amateur’…(Emerson)
Place fresh flowers or hang 7 numbers silver/white metal windchime in west sector of your home to boost creativity. It is must for those not having number 7 in their birth details (Date, time and year of birth).
Contemplation improves the understanding of your own self and provides you with stillness of mind. Introduce a practice of brief meditation in your daily routine.
“He who looks outside dreams, who looks inside awakes”…(Carl Jung).
Place your books or crystal lotus/globe in the northeast area of your home. It is especially favourable for those not having number 8 in their birth details for improving their finances.
Be illuminated to become a guiding light for others and enhance your feeling of being rewarded in life. Learn to be a light and warmth for everyone around you. Knowledge does not pay. It is what you do with the knowledge that pays.
Make your fire place in this zone or place candles, spot lamp or a picture of mountain without water taken in day light in south sector of the home. It is highly recommended for those persons who do not have number 9 in their birth details (Date, month & year of birth) for recognition in life.
Feng Shui tips for the New year
1. Live with what you love!
2. Remember your Chi, it is your inner-personal development, desire and love of life that will help maximize positive results.
3. Always consider safety and comfort as a priority!
4. Everything is alive with vital energy or Chi
5. Chi is in everything and it is always changing: Your Life can keep getting better!
6. Express yourself creatively in your home/work place which makes yourself special! YOU ARE!
7. Stay organized and orderly.
8. Sound is the realm of energy - melodic sound is a great Chi enhancer in an environment.
9. In general, color lifts Chi (energy). Color out of balance the other elements can affect your health and affairs negatively. To play safe, neutral tone or pastel color walls with colorful decor accents i.e. artwork, pillows, fabrics, carpets, and other accessory items to balance the five elements and to lift Chi.
10. Less items always means more Chi....life force in your life. The importance of constant space clearing....gifting away, throwing away, storing away or burning away “things” that do not enhance or enrich your life. CHI is the primary magnet for good fortune in your life.
11. It is important to space clear the clutter out of our lives and minds....to allow positive life force to support, nurture and empower us, via a balanced and harmonic environment.
12. Bathroom doors should be kept shut, with toilet seats down, to prevent Chi, opportunity, wealth, and happiness from being flushed.
13. Never sleep with a beam over your bed or put a shelf over it or your desk. Your world could fall down on you at any moment.
14. Throw out dead flowers or plants, they have lost their vitality.
15. Avoid sharp pointed buildings, wall corners, furniture or accessories pointed directly at your house, bed or desk. It is reminiscent of a cutting knife edge or a disapproving finger.
Do you like this article? Subscribe