from Vastu faults for the all round development and progress of the owner, but if it is not possible then at least these three places should be given more importance.
The importance of Panchamahabhootas and faults with directions have been mentioned earlier. Here in this chapter, only some different remedies will be discussed.
Worship of Lord Ganesha
Worship of Lord Ganesh is performed before starting a venture so that the job could be accomplished peacefully. Lord Ganesh is propitiated before worshiping other deities and before performing any spiritual exercise or before starting a new venture , performing Havan, Jap of Mantras because he is the one who counters all obstructions.
Vakratunda Mahakaya Surya Koti Samaprabhah
Nirvighnam Kuru Me Deva Sarva Karyeshu Sarvada.
Bow your head with respect to Lord Ganesh to worship Him. Invoke Him and offer Him Asana, Padya, Aradhya, water for Achaman, water to bath, Panchamrit, sacred water, sacred thread, incense, flowers, Dhoop-Deep, Naivedya and Dakshina etc. and should perform Aarti.
You can keep on chanting Ganesha Chalisa, Ganesh Stotra and Ganesh Aarti everyday to propitiate Lord Ganesha. Worship of different forms of Lord Ganesh and results rendered by them are as follows :
- 1. Santan Ganapati - To have child.
- 2. Vighnaharta Ganapati - To be free from all disputes and to ward off all the obstacles.
- 3. Vidya Pradayak Ganapati - To have gain of knowledge and education.
- 4. Vivah Vinayak Ganapati - For marriage.
- 5. Dhanadayak Ganapati - To gain wealth.
- 6. Chinta Nashak Ganapati - To ward off worries.
- 7. Siddhidayaka Ganapati - To have gain of Siddhis.
- 8. Ananda Dayaka Ganapati - For happiness and prosperity.
- 9. Vijayasiddha Ganapati - To get rid of litigation, and win them over.
- 10. Rinamochan Ganapati - To be free from loans.
- 11. Roganashaka Ganapati - To be free from diseases.
- 12. Netritvashakti Vikasaka Ganapati - To have gain of faculty of leadership.
Lord Ganesha is contemplated by 12 names given below :
First- Vakratunda, Second - Ekadanta, Third- Krishnapingaksha, Fourth- Gajavaktra, Fifth - Lambodar, Sixth- Vikata, Seventh - Vighnarajendra, Eighth- Dhoormavarna, Ninth- Bhalachandra, Tenth- Vinayaka, Eleventh- Ganapati and Twelfth- Gajanana.
He, who chants these twelve names, can not have fear of hurdles in his way. This helps him have all round prosperity.
Prathamam Vakratundam Cha Ekadantam Dwiteeyakam
Triteeyam Krishnapingaaksham Gajavakram Chaturthakam
Lambodaram Pancham Cha Shashtham Vikatameva Cha
Saptamam Vighnarajendam Cha Dhumravarna Tathashtamam
Navamadam Bhalachandram Cha Dashamam Tu Vinayakam
Ekadasham Ganapatim Dwadasham Tu Gajananam
Dwadashaitani Namani Trisandhyam Yah Pathennarah
Na Cha Vighnabhyam Tasya Sarvasiddhikaram Prabho.
Worshipping the Planets
On auspicious occasions and festivals Navagrahas are duly worshipped and to propitiate all the planets following Sholaka is recited.
Om Brahma Muraristripurantakari Bhanu Shashi Bhoomi Suto Budhasch.
Gurusch Shukrah Shani Rahu Ketawah Sarve Grahah Shantikara Bhavantu.
It means - O lord, Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesha, The Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu! Please bless us with peace and welfare.
As a matter of fact, Navagrahas leave their impact on every human being according to his/her time of birth and Zodiac. signs at that time. Some planets cast good zodiac while some others cast bad effects on the native. To ward off evil effects of a particular