can go to His Nitya Dhama. I would like to mention here the 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th Shlokas of the Gita which conveys the gist and essence of Gita.
Aham Sarvasya Prabhavo Mattah Sarvam Pravartate.
Iti Matva Bhajante Mam. Budha Bhava samanvitah. ..1..
Machchita Madgataprana Bodhayantah Parsparam.
Kathayantashcha Mam Nityam Tushyanti Cha Ramanti Cha. ..2..
Tesham Satatayuktanam Bhajatam Priti Purvakam.
Dadami Buddhiyogam Tam Yen Mamupayanti Te.. 3..
Tesha Mevanukampartha Mahamajyanajam Tamah.
Nashayamyatmabhavastho Gyan Deepen Bhaswata..4..
The Shlokas mean:
- I am the master of both spiritual as well as financial worlds. Every thing is produced by me. Those, who know all this well, keep on paying affection-based devotion to me and keep on worshiping me with full devotion.
- The thinking of true devotees of mine centre around me, they devote their lives in serving me. They feel contentment and happiness by talking about me and giving knowledge to each other.
- I give knowledge to those who keep serving me uninterruptedly, by which they can contact me.
- To shower benediction on them, I dwell in their hearts and thus remove the darkness of ignorance in them by kindling the light of knowledge.
We should contemplate the lord keeping His words mentioned above in mind so that we can gain spiritual attainment. For spiritual development, we shall have to be Satoguni and for that we should follow the rules mentioned in the scriptures. We should avoid consuming any intoxicating thing such as cigarette, wine, Bhang, Ganja etc. We should take vegetarian meal. We must not establish physical relations with women other than wife or men other than husband. We should stay away from gambling, speculation etc. Money earned this way will be spent in evil acts. Instead of getting involved in such things, one should spend some of his times in contemplating the lord. For this,
some parts of Geeta should be read daily. It is also wise to have talks on spirituality and God with others. Worship of Shree Vigraha should be performed. Fruits, flowers and sacred water should be offered to the lord with devotion. One should perform Jap of the following Mahamantra for his own betterment:
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.
Following these methods and manners, one will feel that he is achieving his spiritual goal and the agonies and afflictions caused to him by the planets are washed away. There is no other way better than praying the lord devoting oneself to Him to get rid of his afflictions. I just pray to god for your spiritual development.
We must see that the Vastu faults don't take place so that we might save ourselves from the outcome of the effects of the faults mentioned earlier.
One must not do deliberately anything that goes against Vastu. It is not wise to think that the faults will be rectified later on by doing remedies. There is a maxim in English that Prevention is better than cure.
- 1. Experimental faults should be rectified soon after they are committed. One should sleep keeping his head- rest in the right direction. Likewise, it is also advised to have meal, to study, to keep wealth etc. in right directions.
- 2. Faults related to the slope of the plot, expansion and erosion should be rectified right at the time of foundation.
- 3. If there is a shape fault with a portion of the land, it should be separated from the plot by constructing a wall over it and the building should be made on the rectangular piece of the same. A space should be left for a courtyard or garden adjacent to the wall built on the faulty portion. Some Vastu practitioner advise to build a pyramid wall by concealing pyramids to ward off the faults prevailing with the land.
- 4. It is also advised to dig out the plot by 6 feet and then refill it with new soil to get the rid off shallay Dosh faults.