- Obey your mother.
- Worship Lord Shiva.
- Donate silver, rice and milk.
- Take a dip in the Ganges.
- Serve your brother.
- Worship lord Hanuman.
- Offer lentils (pulse) to a flowing water.
- Wear pure silver on your body.
- Get blessings of own sisters, and sisters of mother and father.
- Offer copper coin with hole in a flowing water.
- Worship Goddess Durga.
- Worship your Gurus and Brahmins.
- Donate religious books.
- Respect ladies.
- Worship Goddess Laxmi.
- Donate a cow.
- Don’t take meat and wine.
- Keep your servants happy.
- Worship Bhairon.
- Worship Goddess Saraswati.
- Keep electric - appliances in running condition at your home.
- Worship Lord Ganesh.
- Keep a black-white dog at your home.
Note : In Lal Kitab, remedies of each planet have been prescribed as per their house, detailed description of which is not given here.