termed kendra houses and planets herein are said to be accidentally dignified, i.e., they attain full strength to express themselves. Planets in 2, 5, 8 and 11 called succeedent (panaphara) houses gain moderate strength. The houses 3, 6, 9 and 12 are called cadent (apoklima) and planets in these houses get weakened and lack opportunity for expression. It is also important to note who is the lord of the constellation in which aspecting planet is situated.
If one has correctly assimilated the basic elements constituting a horoscope and has acquired the ability to analyse properly, the value of this method to predict the nature of event and the time of the event.
- Q1. Define in short the advantages of using the Krishnamurthy Paddhati for analysis of a horoscope.
- Q2. State the order of importance for arriving at the conclusion as to which planets are the main significators for a particular event.
- Q3. Why should the longitudinal difference between planets be taken for arriving its aspects? State with example.
- Q4. Give the various aspects and their significance.
- Q5. What are effect of retrograde planets?
- Q6. How does exalted & deblitated planets effect the strength of a planet?
- Q7. Mention the effect of an eclipsed planet during its period or sub period as per K.P.
Chapter -5 : Krishnamurthy Paddhati Applied to Natal Horoscopes
While applying Krishnamurthy Paddhati to Natal Horoscopes, it is ncessary that one should be aware of the significance of each house. It may be mentioned that while analysing a Natal Horoscope retrograde motion is of no consequence.
The constellation ruled by a planet indicates the matters signified by the bhava occupied and owned by it.
The sub-lord occupied by a planet denotes whether it is auspicious for the progress of that bhava or inauspicious so that one meets with obstacle or faces dis-appointment or negation of the matter.
This applies to all bhava results. If lagna is occupied by a planet or owned by one and if a planet either the same lagnadhipati or any other planet is deposited in the occupant’s or owner’s star, then they indicate first house matters. If the depositor in that constellation is in the favourable sub, matters indicated by lagna will thrive. If the depositor in that constellation is in an unfavourable sub, the matter indicated by the lord of the constellation as per its occupation or ownership will suffer.
Accordingly systematic analysis by the K.P. mode requires the following:
- 1. Cast the Horoscope with planets and their Degrees
- 2. Define the cusps of the 12 Bhavas.
- 3. Ascertain the Bhavas for the query under consideration.
- 4. Determine the significators for the Bhavas concerned as enunciated in Chapter-2 i.e.
- Bhava Lord, Its constellation and Sub-Lord
- The planets in the constellation of the occupants of the Bhava