Judgement of The Horoscope 14
By now the method of analysing the horoscope must have already become clear to the readers. For the Students, my humble suggestion is that instead of trying to analyse the full and complete horoscope at the same time, it is better to be a little focussed, and the focus should be according to the chronological age of the person concerned and according to his problems and his questions.
- 1. Assess the strength of the lagna. Unless there is strength in the lagna the person will not reach anywhere in life, no matter how many Raja yogas are there in his horoscope.
- 2. Assess the strength of his fifth house - His Poorva punya. His life is basically governed by his Poorva punya.
- 3. Assess the strength of his ninth house - what is his Bhagya?
- 4. Examine his tenth house - How is his Karma in this life?
- The colour of the entire horoscope will start showing by the examination of these houses.
- 5. Have a look at the trik bhavas namely sixth, eighth and twelfth houses and also analyse the third house. What are his weaknesses?
- 6. Which houses of the horoscope are becoming prominent because of the placement of the planets and the aspects of other planets or because of an exchange? They become points of focus in the Horoscope.
- 7. Notice the Dasha Sequence.