2. Lata Mangeshkar Medical Foundation (October - 1989)
Virgo - Aquarius - The Mahadasha was Virgo. It is the Dasha of KL and because AK is also placed in it, Virgo becomes the dasha of the Atmakarak. AK's dasha brings a fall. Competition to her developed to some extent, from other newer singers. But inspite of this, because she has a strong sixth house, no one could touch her.
In October 1989 in - Virgo - Aquarius, Mangeshkar Family established Lata Mangeshkar medical Foundation. This act of charity took place because Amk Jupiter (noble) is placed in the ninth from Virgo dasha, he is aspected by GK Mars from the Sixth house of disease (the medical connection). Antardasha was of Aquarius, the rashi of Amrit, in which nobility develops and Social-religious and pious acts are undertaken. Aquarius is also aspected by GK Mars showing the medical connection.
3. Lifetime achievement Award (2000)
Leo - Scorpio - Char Dasha of Leo was running. Leo, the royal sign is capable of giving a big rise or fall. Leo is in her fourth house of pada (position). The Tenth house from Leo is occupied by the AMK Jupiter.
Scorpio the antardasha is in the Seventh house of Pada Prapti (the house of Public Acclaim). Scorpio is aspected by Rahu from the twelfth house showing a foreign connection. This honour was conferred on her in London.
4. Bharat Ratna (2001)
Leo - Sagittarius - This is one of the highest awards of the government of India. She received this award in Leo-Sagittarius Dasha. Leo is already qualified for this purpose, Sagittarius is also capable of giving a rise or a fall.
AK Mercury is placed in the Tenth from Sagittarius and eleventh house from Sagittarius is aspected by AMK Jupiter. These factors are responsible for her receiving this prestigious honour.
But Leo dasha is going to continue till 2008, and Lata Mangeshkar is already 72 years old. The Nightingale of India may retire in this dasha.
In this manner analysis of the horoscope is carried out :
- Strength of the houses is assessed.
- The yogas are noticed. These two factors show the promise in the horoscope.
- The dasha shows the time of fructification of the promise.
- The gochar would show the final realisation (happening) of the event (I have not shown the application of Gochar here).
- Q1. Take a known horoscope.
- List all the major events of the Jatak's life.
- analyse the horoscope according to the method described.