- In computerised horoscopes, very often the computer makes a mistake at this point. So the Dasha periods of Scorpio and Aquarius must be checked manually.
- It must be remembered that AD of each rashi is not calculated separately. The twelve AD of any Rashi will be of equal duration. Eg. If Maha dasha is of 6 years. All the 12 ADs of that Mahadasha will be of 6 months each.
- It must also be remembered that the Ads will move in the same order as the Mahadasha. eg. MD of Pisces (Direct) Ads will move Aries-Taurus-Gemini and so on.
- 8. Aspects (Drishtis)
- While doing Jaimini analysis, Jaimini aspects must be considered, they must not be confused with the Parashari aspects.
- The Karakas cast their aspects along with the rashis in which they are placed.
It is of utmost importance to see what are the promises in the Horoscope.
- 1. Notice which houses of the horoscope are becoming prominent. Those houses become the points of focus in the Horoscope.
- Karakas are placed in it.
- Karakas aspect it.
- If there is an exchange between lords of two houses (Rashi Parivartan).
- 2. Notice if there are any favourable or unfavourable yogas (Raja Yogas, Dhana yogas or Arishta Yogas) present in the horoscope.
- 3. Notice if there is concentration of planets in any special house.
- 4. Does the horoscope show any striking feature.
By Combining 1 to 4, the promises in the horoscope will become clear.
Char Dasha Analysis
Karakamsa lagna becomes the starting point in jaimini analysis, but Janma lagna also must be taken into account.
- 1. Notice to which house from the KL the Rashi Dasha belongs. The first clue to the interpretation will be got from this.
- 2. Now make the Rashi Dasha the lagna and notice the kendras and Trikonas from it.
- See which karakas are placed in them and which karakas are aspecting them.
- Also see which houses from the Rashi dasha are getting activated because of the placement or the aspects of karakas.
- Similarly notice the trik bhavas from the Rashi Dasha.
- Strength or weakness of different houses from the rashi dasha will become obvious, and this will show the promise in the dasha.
- 3. Next make the Antardasha the lagna, and do a similar analysis.
- 4. Notice the connection between the MD and AD.
- 5. Combine the Promise in the horoscope with the promise of the dasha, keeping in mind the Significations of the houses, karakas and the Rashis involved.
- 6. Notice the Dasha sequence from birth. It will show-
- The development of the jatak from the begining.
- What to expect from each successive dasha.
- 7. Compare the result with the corresponding Vimshottari dasha. Most of the time, both the dashas will show the same result.