Example 4 : Indira Gandhi
- In the dasha of Sagittarius she lost her father in 1964.
- In 1977 in Virgo-Cancer she lost elections. Cancer is the Dasha of the A.K.
- Q1. Which Dasha is called the Dasha of the Atmakaraka and what can be expected in this Dasha ?
- Q2. Which are the critical Dashas in relation to the AK ?
- Q3. Which are the critical Dashas in relation to Karakamsa ?
- Q4. What can be expected in the Dashas of Sagittarius or Leo ?
- Q5. Finally what can be said about these Dashas ?
- Q6. Give atleast two examples of critical Dashas ?
Prediction by Jaimini System 13
The first prerequisite for prediction by Jaimini is proficiency in Parashari methods, because Jaimini is only a refinement and an advancement of Parashari system.
The Horoscope must be first analysed by the well known Parashari principles.
Coming next to Jaimini, it would be helpful if a systematic procedure is followed.
- 1. Make Navamsa of the complete horoscope.
- 2. Note the degrees of the planets and make a list of all the seven karakas excluding Rahu and Ketu.
- 3. Notice which is the navamsa rashi of the Atmakarak. Mark that Rashi in the lagna chart (D-1) as Karakamsa Lagna (KL) the same rashi in navamsa (D-9) will be marked Swamsa Lagna (SL).
- 4. Make Pada Lagna (PL) or Arudha Lagna.
- 5. Make Up-pada lagna (UP).
- 6. Mark the Important Arudha padas according to the chronological age, stage and the matters which are of concern to the Jatak.
- 7. Compute char Dasha:
- - Notice the mahadasha order whether it is Direct or Indirect.
- - Calculate the years of the dasha.
- - Special rules for Scorpio and Aquarius must be remembered.
- - Work out the Antardahsas of the present period and the AD at some important events, for verification of the horoscope.