Example 10 : Harshad Mehta
There are equal number of planets in second and twelfth house. Harshad Mehta was the famous Mumbai Stock exchange broker who was responsible for the major stock market Scam. He was imprisoned and he died there in the jail.
Note : For Jaimini yogas, Jaimini Aspects should normally be considered. However, if a very forceful combination is noticed which also has parashari aspects then parashari aspect should also be taken into account.
- Q1. How are yogas formed in a horoscope? When do they give results ?
- Q2. Which are the ways in which Raj Yogas are formed in Jaimini system ? Give examples.
- Q3. When will the Raj Yoga give full result and when will it not give the full result ?
- Q4. What is the Jaimini Kemadrum yoga ?
- Q5. Give one example of the yoga for imprisonment.
- Q6. How is Daridra yoga formed ?
The Importance of Karakamsa 10
The rashi in which the Atmakarak is placed in the navamsa is called the Karakamsa Lagna in the Lagna Kundali, the same rashi in the Navamsa Kundali is called Swamsa.
Karakamsa is the starting point of Jaimini analysis. It is equivalent to the lagna of the horoscope. All the houses are observed in the same manner as they are normally observed from the Janma Lagna.
Fifth house from K.L. will be seen for education and children and Seventh house from K.L. will be seen for marriage.
The Rashi in which Karakamsa falls gives some clue about the Jatak.
Note : While interpreting these results, these points must be remembered.
- These results have to be applied liberally and not literally to the horoscopes.
- They have to be viewed in today's context according to the principle of Desh-Kaal-Paatra.
- Most classical writers have laid more stress on Negativity, and as modern Astrologers, we should find the positive side of these principles.