Jaimini Raj Yogas 9
Yogas are combinations formed between planets and houses. These combinations form on the basis of position, aspect, conjunction and exchange. Yogas show the Jatak's Prarabdh and they give their result when the appropriate dasha comes.
There are many yogas mentioned in Jaimini Sutras, only a few important ones will be taken up here.
- Some Raja Yogas are formed when the Atmakarak has a connection with some important karakas and some house lords.
- Atma Karak with Amatyakarak.
- Atma karak with Putrakarak.
- Atma karak with Darakarak.
- Atma karak with Fifth house Lord.
- Some more Raja Yogas are formed when the Amatya karak makes a connection with these karakas and house lords.
- Amatya karak with Putrakarak.
- Amatya karak with Darakarak.
- Amatya karak with Fifth house Lord.
- And some Raja Yogas are formed by Putrakarak.
- Putrakarak with fifth house lord.
- Putrakarak with Darakarak.
- Connection between Darakarak and Fifth house lord also forms a Raja yoga.
- Some other Raja Yogas:
- If Janma Lagna Hora lagna Ghatika lagna, the Navamsa or the Dreshkana have their first and seventh house aspected by one planet, it is a great Raja yoga.