Each Mahadasha will have twelve Antardashas of all the twelve Rashis. In Vimshottari Dasha, each planet has his own Mahadasha, and in his own Mahadasha, he has the Antar dashas of all the nine planets. Similarly, in char Dasha, each Rashi dasha has the Antardashas of all the twelve Rashis.
Just like each Mahadasha has Antardashas of all the twelve Rashis, each antardasha has Pratyantar Dashas of all the Twelve Rashis.
- Q1. How is the Mahadasha sequence decided for Char Dasha? Mention the rules.
- Q2. What is direct order and what is indirect order?
- Q3. Show Mahadasha sequence for Cancer ascendant.
- Q4. Show the Mahadasha sequence for Pisces ascendant.
- Q5. Fifth Mahadasha for Taurus lagna horoscopee will be of which rashi ?
- Q6. Tenth Mahadasha for Aries Lagna horoscope will be of which rashi ?
- Q7. For Virgo Lagna horoscope, which Dasha will follow the Capricorn Dasha ?
- Q8. For Scorpio Lagna horoscope, which Dasha will follow the Sagittarius Dasha?
Computation of Char Dasha-II
The Antar Dasha Order 7
Ques. What will be the Sequence (order) of the Antardashas ?
Ans. The sequence of the Antardashas will be exactly like the sequence of the Mahadashas.
The Antardashas of the Direct lagna Rashis will move in Direct Order. The Antardashas of Leo- Virgo- Libra- Aquarius- Pisces and Aries Rashis will move in Direct Order.
The Antardashas of the Indirect Lagna Rashis will move in an Indirect Order. Antardashas of Taurus- Gemini- Cancer- Scorpio- Sagittarius- Capricorn will move in Indirect Order.
Each Mahadasha will have its own Antardasha in the end.
Example 1 : Leo Mahadasha (Direct Lagna Group)
- The Antardashas will move in Direct Order.
- Leo - Leo will come in the End.