- 1.If the Janma Nakshatra of both the counterparts are the same, then both will have Janma Tara.
- 2.In counting from one side if Tara is Sampat then in the counting from other side, it will be Atimitra.
- 3.In counting from one side if Tara is Vipat then in the counting from other side, it will be Mitra.
- 4.In counting from one side if Tara is Kshem then in the counting from other side, it will be Vadha.
- 5.In counting from one side if Tara is Pratyari then in the counting from other side, it will be Sadhak.
- 6.In counting from one side if Tara is Sadhak then in the counting from other side, it will be Pratyari.
- 7.In counting from one side if Tara is Vadha then in the counting from other side, it will be Kshem.
- 8.In counting from one side if Tara is Mitra then in the counting from other side, it will be Vipat.
- 9.In counting from one side if Tara is Atimitra then in the counting from other side, it will be Sampat.
Result of Compatibility
Boy : Janma & Girl : Janma
Very good match. Both have immense love, Co-operation, mutual trust and understanding for each other. Both are loyal to each other and carry all the domestic responsibilities together efficiently. Their Children are intelligent, loyal and successful.
Boy : Sampat & Girl : Atimitra
Very good match. This union brings health, wealth and prosperity. Marriage opens the door of luck for both the boy and the girl. Girl acts like a very good companion and assists her husband in all possible ways. There is an atmosphere of love, peace and harmony in the house. Their Children are also extremely good and get success in life.
Boy : Vipat & Girl : Mitra
Not a good match. The marriage may result in grief, loss and adversity for the boy and his family. Though the girl is always supportive to her husband and family but she also has to suffer a lot owing to the misfortune of her husband. The children also fall prey to misfortune and bad economic condition.
Boy : Kshem & Girl : Vadha
Not a good match. This union opens the door for bad luck to both the boy and the girl. The girl proves very unlucky for her spouse and family. There may be sequence of tragic happenings in the family leading to an atmosphere of grief and agony. The children also suffer a lot and they have to work hard to get success.
Boy : Pratyari & Girl : Sadhak
Average match. If the marriage takes place, boy in the long run may fall prey to bad habits, degeneration and veneration lacking moral character. He may have illicit relationship. The girl suffers as a result and in sheer tension, frustration and agony may develop spiritual inclination.
Boy : Sadhak & Girl : Pratyari
Average match. This marriage proves harmful to the boy and his family. The girl is not co-operative, attentive and responsible and remain busy in fulfilling her own selfish ends. She may have illicit relationship resulting in great agony and grief for the husband , children and the entire family. The boy is highly spiritual and like to devote his time and energy in religious pursuits.
Boy : Vadha & Girl : Kshem
Not a good match. The boy falls prey to bad habits, degeneration, veneration and sloth and sensualities. He may also be addicted to liquor and drugs but the girl continuously tries to inculcate reformation in her husband for his well being. Sometimes, her good efforts bring good results.
Boy : Mitra & Girl : Vipat
Average match. This union may bring ill luck and loss to the boy’s family. Inspite of hard work and continuous effort, the result is meager. The girl is not co-operative and there is lack of mutual trust, love and understanding. There is always fighting between the husband and wife and children take advantage of it. Children are also not worthy and obedient.
Boy : Atimitra & Girl : Sampat
Excellent match. This union brings health, wealth and allround prosperity for the couple and their family. Both prove very lucky for each other. The boy treats the girl as friend and gives her immense love and affection. Their children are also very intelligent, lucky, obedient and successful.