- 3. the Moon is combust or weak.
- 4. the Moon is posited in 5th, Sun in 9th and Venus in 3rd house.
- 1. There will be as many abortion as are the number of malefic planets associated with the lord of sign occupied by 5th lord in navamsha chart. The lord of the sign occupied by the 5th lord in Navamsha is to be examined in Rashi chart. He should not be aspected or conjoined with malefic planets.
- 2. If malefic planets are posited in 5th house, lagna lord is a malefic planet or malefic planets are posited in lagna or lagna lord is associated with malefic planets and the Moon has ithasala with malefic planet.
- 3. Lagna lord or Moon have ithasala with combust, debilitated or retrograde or malefic planets.
- 4. The 5th house, 5th lord and Jupiter are influenced by malefic planets.
- 5. If the Moon has ithasala with a malefic planet in movable sign Lagna lord and retrograde planet.
- 6. The Mars in 8th house.
- 7. If Jupiter and Venus both are posited in 8th house, she will deliver an issue but the child will die.
- 8. If Sun and Venus are posited in 8th house and 2nd and 12th house are occupied by malefic planets, there will be abortion.
- 9. If 5th house is occupied by Mars or Venus and aspected by or conjuncted with malefic planets.
- 10. If the Moon and Parivesh (Paridhi-the Upgrah of Moon) both are in 8th house from Lagna or Arudha lagna or navamsha lagna, there will be abortion. If the Moon is posited in enemy sign or debilitated both the child and mother will die.
(Note: Parivesh is the Upgrah of Moon. It is equal to 46°-40') Longitude of Sun. It plays important role in the birth of child. It is mathematical point as Rahu.)
- 11. If Saturn and Mars are posited in lagna and aspected by malefics.