as representative of thief we have taken the identity of the thief from 7th Lord and 7th house and these factors help us in such horary questions.
- If the Sun is 7th Lord or posited in 7th house, the father, head of the family or respectable person is the thief.
- If the Moon is the 7th Lord or posited in 7th house, the mother or lady with marks of small pox or warts or naevi or scar on face is the thief.
- If Mars is the 7th Lord or posited in 7th house the brother, friend or a person having courage, muscular body and impressive behaviour is the thief.
- If Mercury is the 7th Lord or posited in 7th house, own children, younger brother or a humorous child with a funny behaviour, is the thief.
- If 7th lord is Jupiter, an officer, pandit, brahmin or a teacher or respected person is the thief. He has instigated others or with the help of others has committed the theft.
- If Venus be the 7th lord, an educated person, fashionable and having attractive personality, young, male or female is the thief.
- If Saturn is the 7th lord, servant having black colour, good height and weak constitution is the thief.
- If Rahu happens to be occupant of the 7th house, it could be a committed thief. He is putting up in huts, slum area and having long hairs or beard or moustaches.
- If Ketu, a committed thief. Plans and commits theft with the help of a gang and will be very difficult to be caught.
"Is the Suspected Person a Thief"?
The suspected person is the thief if there is ithasala between the Moon and the malefic planet. If the Moon has ithasala with a benefic planet, the suspected person is not the thief.
The Place of Lost Article :
The place of lost article is seen from the 4th house and the planets in 4th house. Earthy, Fiery, Airy or Watery elements of the Signs of 4th house.
- If the Moon has any influence on 4th house, the lost article has been kept near water.
- If Mars, near kitchen, fire or tool room or box.
- If Venus, is in bed or sleeping room.
- If Jupiter, garden or temple or place of worship.
- If Mercury has influence on 4th house or aspects the 4th house, the lost article has been kept near drawing room or library or books, grains, conveyance.
- If Sun has any relation with 4th, the lost article has been kept under earth outside the house or drawing room or sleeping room of the owner.
- If Saturn or Rahu has any influence on 4th, the lost article has been kept near dirty or dark place.
Examine the tatwa or element (Fire, Earth, Air and Water) of the sign in the 4th house. The lost article has been kept near the element of the sign.
Will the Lost Article be Recovered?
We generally examine the Horary chart for lost articles from the 7th, lagna, aruda lagna and the Moon because the lagna, Arudha lagna and the Moon represent the lost article and the 7th house and the 7th lord is thief. 2nd, 4th, 11th, 5th and 9th houses are helpful to recover the lost article. 4th house represents the recovery of the lost article.
The lost article will be recovered:
- 1. If Lagna lord has ithasala with 7th lord.
- 2. IF the Moon is aspected by the lord of sign of Moon i.e. aspected by the dispositor.
- 3. If Lagna lord is posited in 7th and 7th lord is posited in lagna.
- 4. If Jupiter alone is posited in 7th house. If any other planet is posited in 7th the lost article will not be recovered.
- 5. If the Moon is posited in 4th.
- 6. If the Moon is posited in 10th from Arudha lagna.
- 7. If there is ithasala of 2nd lord and 9th lord.