Theft and Recovery of Missing Articles 12
The lagna represents the querist. The Moon represents the lost/missing article. The 4th house represents the lost article and the recovery of the article, the 7th house represents the thief and the 8th house represents the accumulated wealth of the thief. The 10th house represents the police or the government.
Modus Operandi of the theft
- 1. If Mars is posited in 7th house or the lord of the 7th house aspected by or conjoined with the Moon, the theft has been committed by breaking open the lock or applying the chain or taken away by applying force.
- 2. If Venus and the Moon are in 7th house the lock has been opened by using duplicate keys.
- If the Moon is weak and associated with lagna lord and 7th lord is strong,
- 7th lord is posited in 8th from Sun, or
- The strong Moon is associated with malefic planet and lagna lord does not aspect 7th house, or
- If lagna lord is associated with malefic planets and aspects the 7th lord, 2nd lord, Moon and Sun are strong.
The theft has been committed openly before the known persons.
Valuable or ordinary article
- If Navamsha lagna is strong, the article is valuable.
- If Navamsha lagna is normal in strength, the lost article is ordinary.