Prashna Tantra the intervening period indicates months. So the traveller will return in 4 months time in movable sign.
- 11. The traveller will return when there is a planet in panaphara houses (2,5,8,11), When a planet transits these said houses, the traveller returns.
- 12. When the Moon transits the 2nd, 5th or 11th houses except 8th.
- 13. If there is a movable sign in 4th house and occupied by Mercury, Jupiter and Venus, the traveller will return very soon.
- 14. According to other astrologers : see the lord of sign. It will indicate the period according to the planet such as Sun indicates Ayana, Moon the muhrata, Mars the days etc.
"When the missing person will return?"
The elder brother of the querist was missing.
Mars is the strongest planet posited in kendra and in own sign. The Moon is having ithasala with Mars. The Mars is also the 7th Lord. The elder brother, 11th Lord, the Sun is also having the ithasala with Mars.
17-4-1998 at 20:30 Delhi
The Sun, the Moon and the 7th Lord Mars are in trine and ithasala. So the elder brother of the native will return safe. As the Moon is not posited in Kendra and having ithasala
with a planet posited in Kendra, the missing person has left for home. In how much period? Mars the Karyesh, indicates days. The difference between Moon and Mars is approximately two degrees plus . So we advised that the missing person will return within three days and the missing person came on 3rd day.
This is the method which is being used by most of the astrologers presently.
- Q1. What are the four types of travelling?
- Q2. Which house indicates long or short journey?
- Q3. Which planets are the Karak of journey by train?
- Q4. Give three combinations when the native will go for travelling.
- Q5. Give three combinations when the native will return from travel?