Saturn. The Kendras and Trikonas are occupied by malefic planets. The Lagna, Sun and Moon are afflicted. The benefics are afflicted. So the patient's death is indicated, the 8th lord is posited in 12th house and the sign in 8th house is fixed. So the patient died in hospital. The strongest planet Venus has conjunction with lagna, the difference is less than 1° and are posited in movable sign. So, less than a day is indicated. Again Venus is posited in movable navamsha. The patient died at night, same day.
Will the patient be Cured or Survive?
Lagna is fixed sign and shirshodaya sign occupied by Ketu and aspected by malefic Rahu and Sun. No benefic planet is posited in 8th house. So it indicates the death of the patient.
25-8-1998 at 19:20 hrs Delhi
- 1. If lagna is Prishtodaya sign and malefic planets in kendra and the Moon in 8th death of patient is indicated.
- 2. If the malefic planets are in lagna, the disease will get complicated due to the doctor. So change the doctor.
- 3. If the malefic planets are posited in 10th, the disease will get complicated due to patient, so take medicine regularly and take full precaution.
- 4. If the malefic planets are posited in the 4th, the medicine will react and produce
complications, so change the system of medicine.
- 5. If the malefics are posited in 7th, the disease will get complicated.
So for right and good treatment lagna lord and 10th lord should have ithasala or to be friends or 4th lord and 7th lord should have friendly relationship.
It is not auspicious for the lagna sign or Moon sign of the birth chart to fall in 7th and 8th of Horary chart of the patient. The patient will be cured when strong benefic planet will transit lagna, 3rd, 6th, 11th or 9th house.
- Q1. Write three combinations of recovering the patient with the doctor.
- Q2. Which parts of the body are represented by Gemini sign?
- Q3. Which parts of the body are represented by Scorpio sign?
- Q4. Which parts of the body are represented by Mercury?
- Q5. Which parts of the body are represented by Rahu?