Aspect/Drishti in Parashar's View 4
All planets aspect the 7th house from the place of their location. In addition to this Jupiter aspects the 5th and 9th house from the place of his location. Saturn, in addition to 7th house, aspects the 3rd and 10th house from the place of his position. Mars, in addition to 7th house, aspects 4th and 8th house from the place of his location.
We do not take into consideration the fraction of the aspect, only the full aspect is to be considered. If the aspecting planet is natural benefic and also benefic for the particular lagna, he increases the significations of that house and planets therein to which he aspects. If the aspecting planet is a natural malefic and malefic for the particular lagna also, the aspect is considered to be bad. The aspect of lords of 6th, 8th and 12th house, even if they are natural benefic, is considered bad for the houses and planets posited therein.
The Sage Parashara has taken:
- The lord of trine/trikona (1st, 5th, 9th house) as benefic
- The lord of 3rd, 6th and 11th act as malefic
- The lord of kendra 4th, 7th and 10th as neutral
- Lagna is kendra and trikona, so the lord of lagna is yoga karaka.
- The lord of kendra and trikona is yoga karaka and gives benefic results.
- The lord of 8th is malefic.
- The lord of 2nd and 12th are neutral.
Tajika Aspects/Western Aspects
According to Western Astrology the aspect between two planets are reckoned from mutual longitudinal distances of the planets. When a planet is at a certain number of