- 1. If there is a benefic ithasala of lagna lord and 11th lord.
- 2. If there is ithasala of lagna lord and 11th lord in kendra or trikona or 11th house and have kambool yoga.
- 3. If lagna lord and 11th lord are strong.
- 4. If strong Jupiter is posited in kendra and
5. Similar is the case with 11th lord.
6. If 10th lord have ithasala with Sun and Mercury there will be written agreement with the government.
- full gain if exalted
- one fourth gain if posited in own sign.
- there will be a little gain if posited in other sign but benefic house.
"Gain from service"
One should take lagna as querist and 7th as opponent.
- 1. If there is Shirshodaya sign in lagna occupied by or aspected by benefic planets.
- 2. If there are benefic planets in 2nd, 8th and 7th house and malefic planets in 3rd, 6th and 11th houses.
- 3. If lagna and 7th house is occupied by or aspected by strong Moon and strong benefic planets and no malefic influence, the employee receives love and affections from employer.
- 4. If lagna and 7th house is occupied or aspected by malefic planets and no benefic influence there will not be good relations between employer and employee.
- 5. Similarly malefic planets in 2nd, 7th and 8th house indicate bad relations.
One should take into consideration lagna and lagna lord, 10th and 10th lord, 11th and 11th lord and Moon and Jupiter for gain in service, business or litigation.
One should predict the direction or the person from whom there will be gain, from the strong planet in kendra. If there is no planet in kendra then predict the gain from the direction of lagna.
"Will there be transfer?"
The question of transfer should be examined from the sign of 10th house and 10th lord, planets posited in 10th house and planets conjoining 10th lord. If the sign is short there will be early transfer (Aries, Taurus, Aquarius, Pisces). If the sign is medium, there will be transfer after some time (Gemini, Cancer, Sagittarius, Capricorn). If the sign is long, there will be long stay at station i.e. no transfer (Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio) (Some astrologers consider Pisces as medium sign.)
- 1. If the 10th lord is weak (debilitated, combust, posited in enemy's sign etc) and have ithasala with weak Moon, there will be transfer.
- 2. If Jupiter is debilitated, combust etc. and not posited in kendras there will be transfer.
- 3. If there is no ithasala or relation between Jupiter and Moon there will be transfer provided 10th house and 10th lord is afflicted or weak.
- 4. If the lord of sign of debilitation of lagna lord have ithasala with the Moon or lagna lord, there will be transfer.
- 5. If the 10th lord is posited in 4th house have association with lagna lord and have ithasala with Moon, there will be transfer.
- 6. If the lord of sign of debilitation of the 10th lord have ithasala with 10th lord, there will be transfer.
"Gain of servant or vehicle or other articles"
Lagna and lagna lord are purchaser, employer and 7th and 7th lord are seller/servant/employee.
If there is benefic relation between lagna and lagna lord and 7th and 7th lord, the results will be good and beneficial.
If lagna and lagna lord and 7th and 7th lord are strong, one will surely get vehicle or servant/employee, 6th house and 6th lord also indicates employee. It is always to examine the relation from Arudha lagna and the 7th pada lagna and their 6th/8th position is worst.
- 1. If 6th lord has benefic relation with Lagna lord and Moon or have ithasala or 6th lord is posited in lagna, there will be gain of servant.