Dragon Faced Boat
Dragon faced boat is the symbol of unity in diversity and harmony amongst the members. For keeping good relationship and unity among the family members, this boat should be placed in the Southwest corner.
Dragon Faced Boat
Crystal globe should be kept in the house or in the work place in such a way that it faces you. It should be turned around at least thrice a day. It will be beneficial for career and business. It also promotes education and knowledge.
Other Remedies of Vastu and Feng Shui
- Fixing a nine pyramid yantra on the door removes Dwar Dosha.
- If three doors are in a row in a house or in any vastu, then hanging a crystal ball in the centre of the door removes this defect.
- A small aquarium of golden fish in the house enhances good fortune of the house. it can be kept in the North or in the East.
- For developing pleasant relations in the family, a group photograph of the entire family in a happy mood should be hung in the house.
- Swabbing the house with salt water helps in removing the negative energy from the house.
- Place a ceramic bowl full of sea salt in the toilet. It can remove the dosha of a toilet made in the wrong direction.
- Place a globe in the Northeast for education and knowledge. Hang pictures of great personalities in the children’s room.
- Hang a picture of mountains (without water) in the Southwest.
- Place love birds in the Southwest.
- Keep Chinese lucky coins in your pocket for financial prosperity. Fix three of these coins on the money box.
- Horse shoe is considered to be very lucky and auspicious in India. It enhances good fortune or Saubhagya. For getting protection and good fortune, the horse shoe should be fixed in the centre of the frame (door sill) of the main door. It should never be fixed on the door in the East and Southeast direction. It should be fixed on the doors in the West, Northwest or North direction. This would be beneficial. The horse shoe should always be placed like a U.
- For reducing the dosha of a beam in a room, two flutes should be tied with red ribbon and fixed at an angle of 45° on both sides of the beam.
- Sacred Tulsi plant, which is a symbol of good health should be placed on both sides of the main door. Main door is that part of the house through which all the beneficial and harmful energy enters the house. Placing Tulsi