Presence of a Babul tree creates disputes and bickering in the house.
It is considered very inauspicious but according to Chinese belief it is auspicious.
It is very inauspicious. It creates a lot of hurdles in the lives of the residents.
Thorny Gulab is considered inauspicious, but in practice it is not found to be so. However the creeper variety is not auspicious.
Some Important Considerations
- The main door should be always decorated with flowers, plants and creepers. This produces an ambience of peace and happiness.
- Having garden or trees towards the North or West of the house is auspicious.
- Having a tree or a plant directly in front of the main door amount to vedha, so nothing should be planted directly in front of the main door.
- No tree or plant should be planted in front of, or along the axis which joins the main door with the back of the house. Such a plant would be inauspicious.
- Desert plants like cactus etc. should never be planted or nurtured in the premises of the house or in the plot. It produces tension and bitterness in the house. Some people are very fond of having cactus in the pots or in the ground. This is very undesirable according to Vastu.
- Having Ber in the residential premises produces enmity with outsiders and there is constant trouble from the enemies.
- Having Tulsi in the house is extremely auspicious.
- Brahmins and people related to the field of education should plant and nurture Ava, pakad, paras, peepal and goolar trees in the appropriate directions within the boundary of the house, but their shadow should not fall on the house.
- Business class people and Vaishyas should plant and nurture Shireesh, Neem and Bel trees. These should also be in their correct directions.
- Apart from Brahmins, Vaishyas and Kshatriyas, others should plant Amaltas, Maulshree and Pan within the boundary of their houses.
- Kshatriyas should have Tulsi, Sudarshan, Mahua, Panas and Eucalyptus, whichever is found suitable, within their premises.
- Bel tree flourishing in the western part of the boundary of any house promotes happiness in that house.
- Mahua tree growing within the boundary towards the Western part of the house promotes progress of the residents. The same results are got if Goolar or Panas are in the South direction.
- A creeper growing upwards in any part of the house or within its boundary is beneficial. A money plant in the house is also the same.
- Thorny or milk producing trees harm the women and children but this is not applicable to the rose plant.
- If it is not possible to cut an inauspicious tree, then beneficial plants should be planted near it. This neutralises the ill effects of the tree. This remedy is not applicable to thorny cactus plants.
Q1. What is the importance of Ashoka tree in Vastu?
Q2. What is the importance of Banana tree in Vastu?
Q3. What is the importance of Lotus tree in Vastu?
Q4. What is the importance of Banyan tree in Vastu?
Q5. Which facts should be kept in mind for planting trees?